The thoughts that inspire. My frined Authos,though a professor, really a student of human mind. He, many times, touches the fore that touches the human mind and makes him do things which are very good but normal man does not dare even to think of it. See the show below, not one world is used and one gets fored up. I wish he remains a student of this type for all over his life - for 100 or so years. People need personalities likfe Athos.
Braves or unconscious?
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.
1 comment:
Prakash dear friend: I appreciate your words about me. I think the wonder of the human race is the universality in the diversity. Universal on things that we share as human species. So often the words are not necessary not even languages. I wish you much success in your task and many create Moments.
Your friend Athos Barés
Post a Comment