She had wrote a beautiful show about her beloved father whom she lost about 15 years back. I think she must be feeling delayed for expressing her feelings. It happens, but none the less the feelings do not become irrelevant or stale. Withing the mind they are alwasy fresh, as I remembered my Dad after 48 years.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Me & We - some feelings
This is not something like poem as I do not call myself a wordsmith, rather these are some personal feeling. Actualy there could me more of it, what I could write in one spell - I stopped there. This was inspired my Brazilian freind, who prefers to call herself Diramar who comes from Santos, Brazil and is a Director of School and Pedagogical coordinator.
She had wrote a beautiful show about her beloved father whom she lost about 15 years back. I think she must be feeling delayed for expressing her feelings. It happens, but none the less the feelings do not become irrelevant or stale. Withing the mind they are alwasy fresh, as I remembered my Dad after 48 years.

She had wrote a beautiful show about her beloved father whom she lost about 15 years back. I think she must be feeling delayed for expressing her feelings. It happens, but none the less the feelings do not become irrelevant or stale. Withing the mind they are alwasy fresh, as I remembered my Dad after 48 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am been thankful and sensetized, my dear friend.
If to my it inspired it work to write this wonderful legacy, for all we, who we have the privilege of reading… knows that its objectives, had been not only reached, as it surpassed any expectation.
You are a great man, a talent writer
Thank you very much!
The friend,
Diramar
thanks for your heartfelt comment. sorry for the delay for my acknowledgement. You can reach me at tanksons@gmail.com
regards prakash
Post a Comment