Slides, to me, are like a screenplay of a movie. One shot at a time and the impact you care for. It means something to you and the viewer does something different - better or less than what you intend.
Human memory span is short - like a breath. Unless one is really hooked upto a thought or concept, none will go deep into it. I, therefore, intend to introduce a theme through a slide and create an interest. A viewer then can decided go deep if he or she seeks more.
Some of the thoughts are intense expressions of my deep feelings which I am sharing with the WebCitizens. Thought, just like and released arrow intends to identify with a target. I am convince about laws like "like attracts like" and "Law of attraction".
Friends this makes my each breath and enjoyable expereince. Request share the knowledge breathing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment